Welcome friend. We’re so glad you stopped by!
Here you’ll find the camping experience you’ve always dreamed of—one that’s exciting, chock-full of amazing activities and new adventures—all designed to build a girl’s curiosity and sense of wonder.
We offer overnight and day camp, family camp, and troop camp for all girls in grades K–12 (Girl Scout Daisies through Ambassadors). Even if your girl is not in Girl Scouts she can join any time of the year, even just to go camping!
Interested in Overnight Camp?
We also have Day Camps during all summer break.
Regional Day Camps
- Camp Linden*
- Camp Merrie Woode*
- Kalamazoo Day Camps
- Lansing/Wacousta Day Camps
- Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor Day Camps
*please see end of second page for full list of day camps
2016 Volunteer Day Camps
- Lansing Region
- Juliette's Dream Day Camp | The Game of LIFE
- Sunny Woods Day Camp | Celebrating 100 Years with the National Parks
- Saginaw Region
- AIO Camp | Back to the Basics
- Bridge River Day Camp | Everything Patriotic
- Midland Day Camp | Down on the Farm
- Rainbow Treasures Day Camp | Back to Basics
Looking for ways to camp together? Fill out this form to get started!
Wanna work at camp this summer?
Are you reading this thinking, "I wish I was in K–12 so I could hang out at camp all summer?". We have great news. You can totally hang out with us—while getting paid—because we have tons of summer camp employment opportunities available for the Girl Scout in you. Check 'em out here!