New Online Registration System Update
As announced at the Volunteer Kick-off and in the Source, Girl Scouts Heart of Michigan staff and vendor partners are hard at work on a NEW online registration system that will allow you to:
- Register for and renew Girl Scout memberships
- Easily find a nearby troop to join
- Easily search for and register for program events, camps and trainings
- Manage your troop, and much more!
Online Registration Timeline
Today: We are excited to let you know that you can register online for programs, events, trainings and camp events here now, via EventSmart, as a temporary solution while we prepare to finalize our launch for the new system in early 2018. Many programs, trainings and events are currently online and we will add more daily!
October 30: Interim online membership registration for individual girls and adults open.
January 2018: Online registration system debut at Area Manager Meeting.
February 2018: Online Troop Management system go-live.
Thank you for your flexibility and patience as we move through this transition!
Have questions? Contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-49-SCOUT.
Programs and Events
Online registration for Training, Programs, Events and Camp is Back!
Paper registration forms are still available with instructions on where to submit them below.
Coming soon - a list of all upcoming trainings!
You can submit the forms by:
- Email (address located on most forms)
- Forms without an email listed may be sent to email@example.com
- Mail, deliver to your nearest regional center, or Fax: