New Online Registration System Update
Girl Scouts Heart of Michigan staff and vendor partners are hard at work on a NEW online registration system that will allow you to:
- Register and renew Girl Scout memberships
- Easily find a nearby troop to join
- Easily search and register for program events, camps and trainings
- Manage your troop, and much more!
Online Registration Timeline
Today: We are excited to let you know that you can register online for programs, events, trainings and camp events here now, via EventSmart, as a temporary solution while we prepare to finalize our launch for the new system in early 2018. Many programs, trainings and events are currently online and we will add more daily!
Spring 2018: Online Membership Registration and Troop Management system go-live. This conversion is still in process, today please call or visit your regional center to complete/submit Membership Registration(s). For your convenience, links to commonly requested forms are listed below under “Membership” along with our contact information.
Thank you for your flexibility and patience as we move through this transition!
Have questions? Contact the Help Desk at email@example.com or 1-800-49-SCOUT.
Programs and Events
Online registration for Training, Programs, Events and Camp is Back!
Paper registration forms are still available with instructions on where to submit them below.
You can submit the forms by:
- Email (address located on most forms)
- Forms without an email listed may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail, deliver to your nearest regional center, or Fax: