Responsibilities of Girls
Girls who learn about and practice safe and healthy behaviors are likely to establish lifelong habits of safety consciousness. For that reason, each Girl Scout is expected to:
• Assist you and other volunteers in safety planning.
• Listen to and follow your instructions and suggestions.
• Learn and practice safety skills.
• Learn to “think safety” at all times and to be prepared.
• Identify and evaluate an unsafe situation.
• Know how, when, and where to get help when needed.