Girl Scouts is THE PLACE for girls to become leaders, take risks, and be themselves, all while having a great time!
How? Through the Girl Scout Leadership Experience—a collection of engaging, challenging, and fun activities like earning badges, going on awesome trips, selling cookies, exploring science, getting outdoors, and doing community service projects.
At Girl Scouts, you’ll get to lead your own adventure (it’s your world!) and team up with other girls in an all-girl environment to choose the exciting, hands-on activities that interest you most. Along the way, you’ll gain important skills in four areas that form the foundation of the Girl Scout Leadership Experience:
- Science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM)
- Life Skills
The Result? A Lifetime of Leadership!
In fact, being a Girl Scout helps girls thrive in five key ways. As a Girl Scout, she:
• Develops a strong sense of self
• Displays positive values
• Seeks challenges and learns from setbacks
• Forms and maintains healthy relationships
• Learns to identify and solve problems in her community