Imagine bringing the magic, fun, and educational experiences of
Girl Scout camp right to your front door. The adventures, memories,
and lessons waiting are endless. While Girl Scout camp will look
different this year, we are committed to providing a fabulous,
engaging summer camp experience for our girls.
This summer, join Camp Reimagined - the virtual, at-home camp experience beyond what you might consider possible. Your girl will get a subscription box with everything she needs for daily interactive activities, as well as her own camp counselor, daily Zoom calls, and the connection and friendship she's craving.
One week of Camp Reimagined is $50.
Camp runs from Monday through Friday.
The information packet and online waiver will be emailed one week before your session starts, including login information for all Zoom sessions. The kit will be delivered a few days prior to the session.
Sign-up for one or for all five, just click on whichever week she'd like to participate in below to get the full description of that week and to register for Camp Reimagined.
- Week 1: Classic Camp — June 29 - July 3
- Week 2: STEM in the Outdoors — July 6 - 10
- Week 3: Nature Explorer — July 13 - 17
- Week 4: Outdoor Artist — July 20 - 24
- Week 5: Eco Action — July 27 - 31
Below are a few samples of what the schedule and box could look like.
Please check back on this page for further updates as we get closer to our opening dates for Camp Reimagined.
- 10:00 - 11:00 AM: Daisies Session
- 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Brownies Session
- 1:00 - 2:00 PM: Juniors Session
- 2:00 - 3:00 PM: Cadettes Session
- 5:00 - 6:00 PM: All Camp Activity Session
- Handwritten letter from your counselor
- Friendship bracelet string kit
- Ingredients for microwave s'mores
- Supplies to make tie dye bandana
- Mini song book
- Ingredients for edible fires