1) Troops and individual Girl Scouts must follow all GSHOM, State of
Michigan and Michigan Health Department Regulations, as posted and
updated on gshom.org/coranavirus.
2) For safety during these times, we strongly encourage keeping number of girls and adults per drive through shift to no more than 4 girls and 2 adults.
3) All girls and adults need to wear masks and practice social distancing while operating a drive through cookie booth/nut hut.
4) Please bring sanitizing wipes, gloves, and hand sanitizer to use at the booth.
5) To ensure contactless ordering of product, take order at beginning of the drive through lane, staying well within social distancing standards.
*** Pro Tip- have a large sign at entry that lists products and prices, for easy order taking.
6) Payment- we strongly recommend contactless payment methods such as payment apps, or on-line payments services. (see troop guides and product materials for more specific info.) If other methods are used, gloves should be worn, and sanitizing of card readers, etc. needs to occur after each transaction.
*** Pro Tip - Many troops use Square, Paypal or Venmo.
7) To ensure contactless transfer of product to customer, put order on a table on the edge of the drive through lane, step back and let customer take the product from the table.
8) Wipe down table and use hand sanitizer after each pick up of product from table.
** Pro Tips for successful drive through marketing- Bling your drive through lane with signs and decorations. Wear Girl Scout shirts, sweatshirts, hats, etc to show your Girl Scout Spirit. Please follow all drive through booth etiquette standards, and thank your drive through host for allowing the booth/nut hut.
Girl Scout Cookie Program Resources
Want to know about all the benefits of selling Girl Scout Cookies? Looking for a one-stop shop with the latest safety guidelines, information on earning the Cookie Entrepreneur Family pin, and tips for parents and volunteers working with Girl Scout Cookie professionals?
2020/2021 Cookie Resources
Drive Through Contactless Cookie Booth Procedures