Volunteer Kick-Off 2021
The new Girl Scout year is right around the corner, and we're as
excited as ever! Like last year's Volunteer Kick-Off, we began with a
council-wide session on Monday, August 16. Then throughout the week,
we offered breakout sessions on a variety of topics, including
returning to troop activities, the three processes of the Girl Scout
Leadership Experience, the information you need about required
paperwork, and so much more!
Click here to watch the main session on Monday, August 16, and watch the breakout sessions from last week too by clicking on the links below!
- Making the Most of the Gold Award Process
- Refreshing our Brand - the New Look of Girl Scouts
- Engaging Parents in Your Troop's Product Program
- Essential Tool for Volunteers: gsLearn
- Paper, Paper, Paper, What do I need all this paper for?
- Mackinac Island Governor's Honor Guard
- Troop Progression Through Grade Levels
- Supporting Youth and their Challenging Behaviors
- Social Media Guru Bootcamp
- Roll up your sleeping bag, we are going to camp!
- 3C's Triple Threat
- Wish I knew then what I know now
- Meet the MAC
- Adult Awards
- The Three Processes & Keeping it Girl-Led
- Recruitment 101 - Expanding the Organization for Future Girl Scouts
- Return to Troop
- Jump Start Your Program Year!
Resource materials provided from our breakout sessions:
Troop Progression Through Grade Levels
Supporting Youth and their Challenging Behaviors