Be the role model she'll always
remember. Check out ways
As a volunteer, you’ll introduce girls to new experiences that show them they’re capable of more than they ever imagined.
You’ll be their cheerleader, guide, and mentor, helping them develop skills and confidence that will last a lifetime. Imagine the smiles, the excitement, the memories made—those are the moments you’ll share at Girl Scouts.
But there’s more! You will also have the chance to take adventures, share your interests, and make new friends in the Girl Scout world. It’s a totally rewarding experience that gives back as much as you give to it!
Start the fun now!
- The Volunteer Toolkit can help volunteers plan meetings and outings as well as communicate with parents.
- Volunteer trainings ensure you are supported along every step of the way. We have online and in-person options for volunteer trainings throughout the year.
- These online videos and webinars can help to provide training and supplemental information on a wide variety of topics.
- Check out the Safety Activity Checkpoints here
- If you are looking for Forms and Documents, look no further!
If you have any questions call us at 1-800-49-SCOUT (1-800-497-2688)
or contact the GSHOM Help Desk at email@example.com.
We'd be happy to help!