Renew Your Membership—You’ve Got This.
Strength, resilience, togetherness, and the support of community—that’s what Girl Scouts Heart of Michigan is all about. So in this uncertain world, you can count on one thing for sure: today, tomorrow, together, we are on your team.
When you stick with Girl Scouts, you’re not just giving your girl
something to do, you’re giving her someone to be. The bravest,
boldest, best version of herself. The version of herself that walks
with her head a bit higher and acts with confidence.
And as she grows, we’ll grow with her, guiding her through life’s ups and downs, supporting her strengths, and showing her new and exciting paths to take.
Take a look at all of the fantastic renewal incentives this year for
individual girls, adult members, troops, and service units too!
Click here to learn more about what rewards you can earn by renewing.
Trouble Logging In?
Q: Why isn’t my username working?
A: Your username is typically your email address. If you have more than one email address, try each. You can also use the “Forgot Your Password?” link to send a reset email to your email address. If you’re still having trouble, contact the GSHOM Help Desk.
Q: Why aren’t I getting the password reset emails?
A: The password reset emails come from firstname.lastname@example.org, so please make sure it’s added to your safe senders list. If you requested the reset email before marking our email address as safe, check your spam folder. If you’re still not receiving the email, contact our amazing Help Desk team to verify that your username/email address is correct.
Q: How do I reset my password when I no longer have access to the
email address associated with my account?
A: Our Help Desk team can easily change your username/email address without requiring you to recreate your account.
Q: Why can’t I see my family when I log in?
A: There are a couple reasons this could happen:
- Another adult family member may be listed as the preferred contact on the account. That person must log in to renew. Contact the GSHOM Help Desk if you’d like to be listed as your household’s preferred contact.
- You may have a second or duplicate account with a different email address. Try a different username. If that works, be sure to contact the GSHOM Help Desk to merge the two accounts into one.
Q: Why can’t I see my troop(s) when I log in?
A: There are several reasons this could happen:
- Troops are listed on a separate tab from your family. If you have more than one troop, look for the pull-down menu to change between them.
- Check your member profile to make sure you’re listed as a volunteer in the troop.
- Not all troop volunteers can access the troop tab. Check with Help Desk to see which volunteer roles they allow to access the tab.
- If your background check has expired, you may lose access until it is up-to-date.